01 April 2010

Weigh In - 30 March 2010

Whoops! I almost forgot to post here! The good news is that I lost. The other news (not bad) is that I wish I'd lost more. Don't we all? But the total was 1.4 down last week, making 4 pounds in two weeks.

I have to say that the one great thing about WW is that I have really learned to be patient, and that patience pays off. Not that I couldn't do this without them, but the once a week, disciplined weigh ins really help. Whenever I'd make a go of it by myself, I'd weigh myself every day, and if I saw a slight gain or a stall (because if you stay the same weight for more than a day, it's a stall, right? omg.), I'd fall off track.

Granted, this time around, I seem to be losing a little slower than last time, but it's still not bad. If I lost a pound a week, that puts me at 52 pounds down in a year. Slow? Yes, it is. However, I'd have to say, at the end of the year, I'd still feel much better than at the beginning.

No comments: