19 April 2010

Social Time FAIL

Last week, Ezra and I went to a Monday morning playdate held by various moms at our church. It's held at a different mom's house each week. Kids get to play, and moms get to talk to other grown ups. WIN!

I was looking forward to it this morning, however Ezra's immune system had other ideas. Thankfully, it's nothing serious. As a matter of fact, it was mild enough for me to consider going. He just coughed a few times this morning. Then I noticed that he was all sorts of snotty, he was coughing more, and he had an ever so slight fever. Debate over. We're chillin' at home.

I'm happy and irritated at how many times he has asked to go outside to play, but I had to be the mean mom and tell him he had to stay in. I think he's over it now that he's playing Lego Indiana Jones.

Oh, one more bit of news (if you can call it that). I'm now journaling my weight loss efforts on a separate blog - The Amazing Shrinking Jennifer. Also that I might write a tidbit here and there on my husband's blog - Rebel Dragon's Lair.

No comments: