08 April 2010

Weigh In - 06 April 10

Ugh. Okay, I sucked with eating for about a day and a half this week. I'd love to blame it on my MIL and the Coconut Merengue Pie she made (from scratch, of course) and the Chocolate birthday cake with the only Buttercream Icing on earth that I like, but I can't. Nobody shoved anything in my mouth.

So, there's that.

Add to that, I was having "tummy issues" (that's as much as I'll elaborate) and was super bloated from it.

Either way, I was up .6 pounds. I really shouldn't get so upset about a measly half pound, but I was. I was ready to fast for a week. I didn't. What in the world are you thinking? Me go without food!?!?! I *heart* food.

The good news is that I've done well since then, and I've made sure to be more active. See, I struggle with exercise. I like the feeling I get, but it's the motivation to start. I'm a lazy bum. I'll admit it. I finally got the motivation to go for a walk/jog yesterday, and Ezra and I headed to the park. This time, we drove, because he wanted to ride his bike. Otherwise, we would've walked (with him in the stroller). I get nervous with him on a bike having to cross a street. We got there, and things started out well until Ezra wanted to play on the playground. I have to admit to being a bit of a helecopter mom with him. I never was before, but he's just an adventurous little soul, and is only recently recognizing real boundaries (not walking into the parking lot from the playground). We agreed to go down a trail after he played, but the weather had other ideas. Stupid rain and thunder.

We will try, try again, today...

No comments: