08 May 2009

So... Um...

Yeah, I stink. I haven't blogged in a bajillion years. I know, I know.

However, I'm debating... I have two (actually three, but I'm definitely ridding myself "Tightwad Jenn") blogs, and I wonder whether it would be better to combine them. One is more dedicated to my journey with weight loss, self acceptance, and my journey with my Lord. I don't see why I can't tie that into the blog about the kidlets. I mean, it is JENN and her Barrel Full of Monkeys. It's not *JUST* about the monkeys. However, I like having my little space. Then again, I would rather just have ONE blog to update. Hmmm...

So... There ya have it. I think I'll just combine the two. Beware. A posting frenzy is about to take place.

1 comment:

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Since there's to be a posting frenzy, I thought I'd let you know I just tagged you in a meme on my blog. :)