11 May 2009

About That Posting Frenzy...

Yeah, so it didn't happen... But it is only a couple days later!!!

I went to my WW Meeting today, and since April 20th, I've lost 9.4 pounds!!! I lost 2.6 pounds just this past week. And really, I was worried. I have not been putting in the exercise minutes that I should.

However, while I might not make the best food choices all the time, I'm doing so much better. We did the buffet thing for two Sundays, and I actually only ate until full, and only ate good foods. And I'm feeling less and less deprived.

I still have to work on eating in the middle of the night. The good thing (if you can call it that) is that I don't think I've had any episodes where I don't remember eating in the middle of the night. I know that sounds weird, but when I'm in one of my sleepeating modes, I will usually do something odd (misplace a food... chips in the freezer, etc...) that will clue me in to what I'm doing. I've just been waking hungry. And I've been able to record those points.

I've also been working to figure out my triggers. I have three big ones... Boredom, stress, and tiredness. I'm not sure why, but when I'm tired, I get the urge to munch.

But still... All is good! YAY for me!

No comments: