13 May 2009

Promise Kept - Day 1

WOOT! I walked for somewhere around an hour today. Well, I drug the double jogging stroller out, and the little ones and I walked to a park that's about 1.5 - 2 miles away. Probably closer to 1.5. Up hills... Down hills... Through a little grass... Running across the street... I definitely felt it. I also got a little extra cardio during my walk. I had my headphones in, but I see Anna looking behind us... I looked, and screamed (yes... I SCREAMED) "OH MY GOSH!!!!" See, I startle very easily, and a guy was riding his bike and was trying to say "Excuse me", but I couldn't hear him. That counts extra right, because my heart sure was pounding.

Got to the park, pushed the kids on the swings, and ran around a bit. After about an hour, it was time to head home. Thankfully, it was cooler, but the walk home always seems longer than the walk to the park... LOL!

1 comment:

Dina said...

great job, Jenn!!!