27 December 2007

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything...



I am too excited. Much more excited than an adult should be about a kids' movie. But I am giddily excited about Veggie Tales' new movies, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Yes, all of the VT movies have put forth values that want my children to embrace. Values that I embrace. But really, it's also because I don't want to claw my eyes out when I'm watching it. I laugh at the shows. I mean, I crack up. And there are other Christian (and non-faith based) shows that they love, and that are positive for them, but I absolutely adore the Veggies.

The movie comes out on January 11th... We WILL be seeing it. CLICK HERE FOR THE TRAILER

And if you're actually interested in seeing it too... THEATRE LISTING

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

How Fun! I like the Veggie Tales too!