18 September 2007

Where Have My Babies Gone???

About a week and a half ago, we went to the park by Allison's school. I figured we'd hang out until I was able to pick her up.

They had a blast.

I finally looked at the pictures, and all I can say is WAHHHH!!! Where have my babies gone? I still call them "The Babies" when referring to them. But they aren't. Look at this grown up little man.

If you have not already noticed, anytime Ezra knows you're going to take his picture, he says, "CHEEEEEEEESE!" It makes it hard to catch a good photo sometimes, but still... Isn't he just the cutest?
My goodness. I'll have to find one of my mom's old baby photos. She looks so much like her Nana in this picture. Wow.

Now, this is pure joy! Nothing makes kids happier than sliding. Okay, maybe eating ice cream for dinner. Or maybe a pony. Anyway, you get my point.
Some more random toddler-slidin', fun-havin' pictures. Enjoy.

No comments: