02 May 2008

How Could I Forget!?!?

How could I forget??? I never posted the pictures from Allison's Spring Social. How is she this big? How is she this old?


She looks so grown up! By the way, she was actually sick, but wouldn't let me know. This is the kid that never gets sick. And she doesn't try to pretend she's sick to miss school (unlike her mother 20 years ago). So, when she came to me that morning and mentioned she didn't feel well, I immediately told her she could stay home. I think she then remembered the dance, and trudged through it. I realized later that she had a minor stomach bug, because she got physically ill that morning, AND at school. Goodness. She also didn't want to miss out on her sleepover that night. (I have more pictures, but don't feel comfortable posting other people's kids in pictures unless I have their parents' permission.)


No comments: