28 April 2008

Um Yeah... It's Been a While...

This posting is going to be long... And random... That's what you get when Mama's got the ADD.


This is Allison... Allison is too pretty for her own good. Must do everything to make her the ugly nerdy kid, so that Hank is not one day charged with manslaughter for killing a teenaged boy.


I call this one, "Yeah Right". She has dreams of having a nice convertible sports car when she turns 16... Um... Yeah right. LOL!

Yes, I let my kids go outside to blow bubbles in their jammies. Ezra's top doesn't even match his bottoms, but I figured I'd let him be creative with his wardrobe. It's good for kids to do these sorts of things. Some may just call me lazy for not dressing them. Um, they're probably right.

I found this little gem on Allison's camera. Is he not the cutest thing? God totally knew what he was doing making Ezra cute. He is trouble. Mr. Mischief. But he's dang cute. I've decided to keep him around a little longer.

I have done a really shotty photo editing job on this picture to protect the other kids whose parents might not want all my weirdo friends looking at them. Really? This was the best I could do? Now, it just looks like Allison was left out of the masquerade fun.

No comments: