30 April 2008

Ezra, Oh Ezra!

We officially have our first black eye! Is it wrong that I'd love to find a good photographer to get some great pictures of his shiner?

Story - He was in bed with us the other night, and while he usually sleep between Hank and I, that night he was on the outside. He fell. He cried, so I picked him up and loved on him. I comforted him until he fell back asleep. This whole process was less than five minutes long. I had NO IDEA he'd hurt himself, I thought he was simply scared and had the breath knocked out of him.

The next morning, he came out, and *GASP*... WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED? Of course, it took me about a second to remember. Poor guy. It hasn't slowed him down ONE BIT.




Know how I know it hasn't slowed him down? Look at these two photos. Yeah. MORE injuries. My poor kid. He was playing on Devon's top bunk while Hank was playing the guitar. I think Anna turned the ceiling fan on, and then Ezra stood up and *FWACK* right on the forehead.



No comments: