16 January 2008

A Girls Rite of Passage...

Does EVERY little girl cut their hair? It seems that no matter how well a parent hides scissors, a little girl is bound to find them. I know that I cut my hair quite a few times, though it was usually just inches off of the back. I didn't cause too much damage.

My first daughter didn't either. She DID cut her bangs, but they were underneath, and it wasn't easy to find.

Anna did it. Okay, I'm probably being a little overdramatic. That's okay, though. You did not see the 5-6 inch clumps of hair that I saw... LOL! And the big hunk she took out of the TOP layer of her bangs. GAH! So, we had to get it cut. No biggie though. The cut is growing on me, and it seems as if nobody notices the irreparable chunk out of her bangs until I point it out. And I'm liking the bob on her anyway. I think the only reason I had it long was because I could put all sorts of funky pigtails and braids in her hair. To be honest, it didn't look great when it was down and not styled.






1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

Aw...you can't hardly tell. I probably wouldn't have noticed either if you didn't say anything. I think it looks cute!